飯店英文會話篇:訂房、入住飯店時基本對話介紹一篇學起來 | 酒店英文用語
Frontdesk:Goodmorningsir/ma’am,howcanIhelpyoutoday?(早安,先生/女士,請問有什麼可以幫你的嗎?)Traveler:Morning.Iwouldliketoknowifyoustillhaveroomsfortonight?(早,我想知道今晚還有空房嗎?)Frontdesk:Whattypeofroomareyoulookingfor?(你想找哪一種房型呢?)Traveler:Wehavetwopeoplesoeithertwinordoubleworksforus.(我們有兩個人,所以雙床房或一張雙人床的房間都可以。)Frontdesk:Letmecheck.Onemomentplease.(讓我查查,請等一下。) Traveler:Sure.Takeyourtime.(沒問題,慢慢來。)Frontdesk:Luckilywest...
Front desk: Good morning sir/ ma’am, how can I help you today?(早安,先生/女士,請問有什麼可以幫你的嗎?)
Traveler: Morning. I would like to know if you still have rooms for tonight?(早,我想知道今晚還有空房嗎?)
Front desk: What type of room are you looking for?(你想找哪一種房型呢?)
Traveler: We have two people so either twin or double works for us.(我們有兩個人,所以雙床房或一張雙人床的房間都可以。)
Front desk: Let me check. One moment please.(讓我查查,請等一下。)
Traveler: Sure. Take your time.(沒問題,慢慢來。)
Front desk: Luckily we still have one last room left for tonight. It’s a superior double room with a balcony. Is it okay for you?(你很幸運,我們還有最後一間房間有空,是一個有陽台的豪華雙人床房,這樣可以嗎?)
Traveler: Sounds good. How much is it?(好喔,請問價位呢?)
Front desk: It’s $88 dollars a night, tax included.(含稅是88美金一晚。)
Traveler: Okay, we will take that. (好的,我們要訂這間。)
Front desk: Can I have your passport, please?(方便提供您的護照嗎?)
Traveler: Here you are.(這裡。)
Front desk: I’ve booked the room for you. You’re all set.(我已經幫您預留房間,房...