請問有人可以幫我翻譯幾句中文嗎?(中翻英) | 你住在台灣嗎英文
注意:凡是英文句中有逗點,講話的時候就要稍微停頓。你好Howareyoudoing?(Howareyou?)你叫什麼名字Whatisyourname?你幾歲Howoldareyou?你多高Howtallareyou?你多重What'syourweight?你從那裡來?Whereareyoufrom?你住台灣嗎?AreyoulivinginTaiwan?你來台灣旅行(觀光)嗎?Areyouhereforatour?會待多久(幾天)?Howlongareyougoingtostay?什麼時候回去?Whenareyougoingback?你長的很帥(很漂亮)Youarequitehandsome./Youarepretty.你身材很好Youareingoodshape.你喜歡什麼(有什麼興趣)嗎?Whatdoyoulikemost?/Whatareyourinter...
注意:凡是英文句中有逗點,講話的時候就要稍微停頓。
你好 How are you doing? (How are you?)
你叫什麼名字 What is your name?
你幾歲 How old are you?
你多高 How tall are you?
你多重 What's your weight?
你從那裡來? Where are you from?
你住台灣嗎? Are you living in Taiwan?
你來台灣旅行(觀光)嗎? Are you here for a tour?
會待多久(幾天)? How long are you going to stay?
什麼時候回去? When are you going back?
你長的很帥(很漂亮) You are quite handsome. / You are pretty.
你身材很好 You are in good shape.
你喜歡什麼(有什麼興趣)嗎? What do you like most? / What are your interests?
等一下能見你嗎? Can I see you later?
還能再見到你嗎? Am I going to see you again?
你還會再來嗎? Are you coming again?
要怎麼連絡你? How do I contact you?
能給我你的手機或信箱或msn嗎? May I have your cell phone number, email or MSN account?
你現在住那? Where do you live?(那人在台灣常住) / Where are you staying now? (那人只來台幾天。)
要怎麼找你? How do I find you?
常來台灣嗎? Do you come to Taiwan often?
你做什麼工作的?...