付款(Payment Terms) | 付款方式 英文
付款(PaymentTerms)常用語句中英文對照文章出處:http://www.china-customs.com/big5/customs/data/5554.htm ﹛﹛ThebuyersuggestedD/Aasthetermsofpayment,butthesellerwasunwillingtomakeanyexception.買方建議用承兌交單作為付款方式,但賣方不愿例外﹛Wecantagreetodrawat30daysD/A.我們不同意開具30天期的承兌交單匯票﹛SoitsbetterforustoadoptD/PorD/A.因此,最好是采用付款交單方式或承兌交單方式﹛IsupposeD/PorD/Ashouldbeadoptedasthemodeofpaymentthistime.我建議這次用付款交單或承兌交單方式來付款﹛Itwouldhelpmegreatl...
付款(Payment Terms)常用語句中英文對照
文章出處:http://www.china-customs.com/big5/customs/data/5554.htm
﹛﹛The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.
買方建議用承兌交單作為付款方式,但賣方不愿例外﹛
We cant agree to draw at 30 days D/A.我們不同意開具30天期的承兌交單匯票﹛
So its better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.因此,最好是采用付款交單方式或承兌交單方式﹛
I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.
我建議這次用付款交單或承兌交單方式來付款﹛
It would help me greatly if you would accept D/A or D/P.
如果您能接受D/P或D/A付款,那可幫了我們大忙﹛
Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?
您能否來個例外,接受D/A或D/P付款方式?
We insist on a letter of credit.我們堅持用信用証方式付款﹛
As Ive said, we require payment by L/C.我已經說過了,我們要求以信用証付款﹛
We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
我們仍然想用信用証付款方式﹛
We always require L/C for our exports.我們出口一向要求以信用証付款﹛
L/C at sight is normal for...