Taylor Swift | blank space翻譯
Nicetomeetyou,whereyoubeen?很高興認識你,你從哪裡來?Icouldshowyouincrediblethings我能帶你看些不可思議的東西Magic,madness,heaven,sin魔幻、抓狂、極樂、犯罪SawyouthereandIthought看見你站在那,我心想:OhmyGod,lookatthatface我的老天爺,看看那張臉Youlooklikemynextmistake你長得就像,我下個男朋友Lovesagame,wannaplay?愛情遊戲,想加入嗎?Newmoney,suitandtie新的貨幣,西裝筆挺Icanreadyoulikeamagazine我能像翻閱雜誌一樣欣賞你Aintitfunny,rumorsfly那些流言蜚語聽起來很可笑不是嗎?AndIknowyouheardaboutme我猜你已...
Nice to meet you, where you been?很高興認識你,你從哪裡來?
I could show you incredible things我能帶你看些不可思議的東西
Magic, madness, heaven, sin魔幻、抓狂、極樂、犯罪
Saw you there and I thought看見你站在那,我心想:
Oh my God, look at that face我的老天爺,看看那張臉
You look like my next mistake你長得就像,我下個男朋友
Loves a game, wanna play?愛情遊戲,想加入嗎?
New money, suit and tie新的貨幣,西裝筆挺
I can read you like a magazine我能像翻閱雜誌一樣欣賞你
Aint it funny, rumors fly那些流言蜚語聽起來很可笑不是嗎?
And I know you heard about me我猜你已經聽說過我的事情了
So hey, lets be friends但是,嘿! 我們來交個朋友嘛
Im dying to see how this one ends我還滿想知道這段感情會是怎樣結束的
Grab your passport and my hand攜上你的護照和我的手
I could make the bad guys good for a weekend我能讓壞男孩乖上一個周末
So its gonna be forever我們將會天長地久
Or its gonna go down in flames或只是單純飛蛾撲火
You can tell me when its over可以由你決定何時該結束
If the high was worth the pain只要你能承受那些後果
Got a long list of ex-love...