Two Light Planet | 我有預約英文
整理餐廳裡會用到的生活美語帶位Haveyoubookedatable?請問您有訂位嗎?Doyouhaveareservation?請問您有預約嗎?Howmanyinyourparty?請問有幾位?Justme.只有我一個。Partyoftwoplease!總共兩個人。Itllbefourofus.Threeofusarehere.Butwerestillwaitingforonepersontogethere.我們有四個人,三個人已經到了,可是我們還在等一個人來。Yourtableisready.Thisway,please.你的桌子準備好了,請往這邊。Wouldyoucareforatableinasmokingoranonsmokingarea?請問您想要在吸煙區還是禁煙區的位子?點餐Wouldyouliketoseethemenu?請問您要不要...
整理餐廳裡會用到的生活美語
帶位
Have you booked a table? 請問您有訂位嗎?
Do you have a reservation? 請問您有預約嗎?
How many in your party? 請問有幾位?
Just me. 只有我一個。
Party of two please! 總共兩個人。
Itll be four of us. Three of us are here. But were still waiting for one person to get here. 我們有四個人,三個人已經到了,可是我們還在等一個人來。
Your table is ready. This way, please. 你的桌子準備好了,請往這邊。
Would you care for a table in a smoking or a nonsmoking area? 請問您想要在吸煙區還是禁煙區的位子?
點餐
Would you like to see the menu? 請問您要不要看菜單?
What can I get for you today? 今天要點什麼?
Would you like to order now, Sir/Madam? 先生/小姐,要點餐了嗎?
Id like two hamburgers, a large Coke and a large fries. 我想要兩個漢堡,一杯大可和一份大薯。
Ill have the seafood combo. 我要點海鮮套餐。
As an appetizer Ill have a salad and for the entree Id like the roast beef. 前菜我要一份莎拉,主菜是烤牛肉。
* 開胃菜美國用appetizer,英國用starter。
What would you recommend? 你們推薦哪一道?
May I sug...